- 1 teaspoon of chili powder, salt, and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and ground black pepper
- 6 pounds baby back pork ribs (2 racks)
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) of Open Pit Original or Hickory Barbecue Sauce
Victory carries Open Pit Original and Hickory BBQ Sauce. Available in cases of 4/1 gallon bottles or 1/5 gallon bottles.
The item numbers are:
180105 – Open Pit Original BBQ Sauce (4/1 gallon bottles)
180110 – Open Pit Original BBQ Sauce (1/5 gallon bottle)
180107 – Open Pit Hickory BBQ Sauce (4/1 gallon bottles)
180109 – Open Pit Hickory BBQ Sauce (5/1 gallon bottle)
To order please contact customer service at 718-378-1122 or call your sales representative.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Stir together chili powder, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over ribs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour. Baste ribs with barbecue sauce. Continue baking until ribs are tender, about 2 hours more, basting with sauce every 30 minutes. Cut into portions and serve.
Recipe from Ready Set Eat