Serves 6 to 8 people, Ready in Under 30 minutes!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 12 ounces dried orzo pasta (about 2 cups) (Item No. 210270)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (Item No. 270827)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped (Item No. 270385)
- 1/2 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/2 cups) (Item No. 110655)
Missing ingredients? Call 718-378-1122 today to place your order or you can contact your sales rep.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, whisk the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Add the orzo to the water and cook until al dente, 7 to 9 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and run briefly under cool water to cool the orzo down. Drain well again.
- Add the orzo, artichoke hearts, peppers, cucumbers, red onion, and olives to the bowl of dressing. Toss thoroughly to combine. Add the parsley and feta and toss again. Let sit 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the flavors to meld. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed.
Recipe by Sheela Prakash from The Kitchn