- 2 pounds of Atlantic Salmon Fillets
Available in 4, 6, and 8 ounces. The item numbers are as follows:
Cermaq Atlantic Salmon Fillets
4 oz. – 430720
6 oz. 430721
8 oz. – 430722
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 small lemons – Item #280082
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil – Item # 205177
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt – Item # 250275
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper – Item # 246221
- 4 cloves garlic – Item #280008
- Fresh herbs such as parsley and dill (optional)
Missing ingredients? Call 718-378-1122 today to place your order or you can contact your sales rep.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Lightly coat the foil with baking spray, then arrange 2 sprigs of rosemary and thinly sliced lemon down the middle of your baking tray. Place the salmon on top.
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Rub to coat, then scatter the garlic cloves over the top. Lay the remaining rosemary and lemon slices on top of the salmon. Juice the second lemon and pour the juice over the top.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed.
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, until it is almost completely cooked through at the thickest part. The cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your salmon.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and uncover. Then, change the oven setting to broil, and return the fish to the oven and broil for 3 minutes, until the top of the salmon and the garlic are slightly golden and the fish is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs if you’d like and serve!
Recipe from Well Plated by Erin Clarke